Power automation solution
Iskra Power Automation solutions are widely used by production plants, power plants, electro distribution companies, utilities
- control and supervision systems for power generation plants
- electrical protection systems
- power plant optimization systems and joint control systems
- flow and level regulation control systems for rivers and lakes
- auxiliary systems control – power supply switchover control systems
- unit vibration and air gap monitoring systems
- control centers for power generation utilities
- plant simulation systems
Check out our supervision protection equipment for wind turbines which can assure better quality and reliability:
- The Power quality analyser can be used as a standalone power quality monitoring device for detection and analysis of local power quality deviations, transients, alarms and periodic measurements.
- The meters are intended for measuring, analysing and monitoring single-phase or three-phase electrical power network. The meter measures the root mean square value according to the principle of fast sampling of voltage and current signals.
- Overvoltage protection switches assure less service costs, safety and costumized istallation.
- Capacitors are built in renewable technology. DC link capacitors are used in inverters/converters where high pulse interferences are present. They eliminated the interference which is present in devices, filtering, smoothing the voltage and storing electrical energy.