Quality policy and environmental management
With respect to your company
Due to our strict quality policy and focus on developing high-quality, reliable and intelligent industrial solutions and products, we have had a high reputation for decades.
All employees are aware of the importance of constant concern for maintaining a clean environment, as our attitude towards the environment also affects the quality of life of future generations. We constantly strive to reduce the pressure on the environment as much as possible.
We guarantee that our products are manufactured in accordance with standards and technical documentation, and products with MID and ATEX legal requirements comply with the requirements of guidelines and approved type.
Being aware of its responsibility towards customers, suppliers, employees, owners, the environment and society, Iskra has established ten principles, that enable it to be profitable and grow decently, as well as being responsible towards the environment and society:
- management (management and control of the company)
- customer satisfaction
- continuous improvement
- commitment to reducing waste and releases into the environment and commitment to pollution prevention, replacing natural resources with renewable resources and meeting the requirements of environmental legislation
- asset management
- risk management
- responsibility towards employees
- responsibility towards the whole society
- openness and readiness for constructive dialogue