Measuring transducers MT 4xx
Measuring transducers MT 4xx are intended for measuring and monitoring single phase or three-phase electrical power network. It has power accuracy class 0,5, according to the standard EN 60 688 and is intended for electricity distribution and energy production companies, utilities, dwellings, industry, designers of small power stations, panel builders, etc. It has also a certificate for marine application.
Free software tool Miqen included. Miqen is a user –friendly toll for complete monitoring of the measuring instruments.
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Measuring instruments, made in Slovenia – Europe, are guaranteeing accuracy and durability.
- Measurements of instantaneous values of more than 50 quantities (V, A, kW, kVA, kvar, kWh, kvarh, PF, Hz, MD thermal, THD, etc)
- Power accuracy class 0.5
- 16 adjustable alarms
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz, 400 Hz
- Serial communication (RS232 or RS485 up to 115,200 bit/s) and USB 2.0
- MODBUS RTU communication protocol
- Up to 4 I/O (analogue outputs, alarm outputs, pulse outputs, general purpose relay output, general purpose solid-state output)
- Single wide auxiliary power supply range 24 –300 V DC, 40 – 276 V AC
- Automatic range of current and voltage (max. 12.5 A and 600 VL-N)
- Housing for DIN rail mounting
- User-friendly setting software, MiQen
- MT 440 - programmable multifunctional transducer
- MT 418 - programmable current transducer
- MT 416 - programmable voltage transducer
- MT 408 - current self powered measuring transducer
- MT 406 - voltage self powered measuring transducer