Contactors are electrically remote controlled switches used for switching a power circuit. Contactors are mainly used for switching motors, building automation systems and applications including use in machines.
Looking for a highly reliable and adjustable product? It can be adapted to the needs of users.
Our Mini contactors are distinguished by
- high contact reliability at low voltages,
- high electrical and mechanical endurance,
- high switching capacity and a wide range of possible control voltages,
- a wide variety of snapon auxiliary switch blocks and accessories enable hassle free installation,
- an Open and funnelshaped connection terminals which enable fast and simple connection
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Customer experiences prove that our switches operate 20% longer than other switches. Switches, made in Slovenia-Europe, are guaranteeing maximum supply reliability, personal safety and preservation of the environment.
- Approvals: UL, CSA, EAC
- Versions with 3 and 4 main contacts (sp4)
- AC or DC coils with low consumption
- High contact reliability at low voltage
- Degree of protection IP20
- Wide range of control voltages is avalible
- Wide variety of snap-on auxilary switch blocks and accessories
Mini contactors are used for switching electric motors and other resistive, inductive and capacitive loads, such as:
- All kinds of motors
- Building automation systems
- Applications include use in machines