Contactors KNL43 - KNL75
Contactors are an electrically remote controlled switches used for switching a power circuit. Those contactors are mainly used for switching electric motors, pumps, compressors, systems for energy alternative sources, lamps etc.
Looking for a highly reliable and adjustable product? It can be adapted to the needs of users.
Our KNL 43-KNL 75 contactors are distinguished by
- high contact reliability,
- high electrical and mechanical endurance,
- high switching capacity,
- a wide range of possible control voltages,
- a wide variety of snap-on auxiliary switch blocks and accessories.
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Customer experiences prove that our switches operate 20% longer than other switches. Switches, made in Slovenia-Europe, are guaranteeing maximum supply reliability, personal safety and preservation of the environment.
- Approvals: UL, CSA, EAC
- High contact reliabillity
- High electrical and mechanical endurance
- High switching capacity
- Wide range of control voltages avalible
- Wide variety of snap-on auxilary switch blocks and accessories
Contactors are an electrically controlled switch used for switching a power circuit, such as:
- All kind of motors
- Electric heating
- Lights and lightning
- Other electrical loads