Latching relays / Bistable Switches
Latching relays or bistable switches are switching devices with two stable states for switching of all kind of electric loads. Those switches operate without power consumption in operating switch-on position and with a very small consumption per pole.
Are you looking for savings in electric energy? Replace installation relays and contactors with latching relays. At remote switching of lighting, a parallel connection of pushbuttons is used. In this way, a number of conductors is smaller than in a case of connection with cross-point and reversing switches. Because of the pulse control of a latching relay, continuous control current does not flow through the switch coil, which results in a considerable saving of electric energy.
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Customer experiences prove that our switches operate 20% longer than other switches. Switches, made in Slovenia-Europe, are guaranteeing maximum supply reliability, personal safety and preservation of the environment.
Iskra’s switches are suitable for residential buildings, business premises, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres, production halls, warehouses and public places.
- Small switch on coil consumption
- No hold coil consumption
- Coil disconnection with selector switch for maintenance purposes
- Wide application
- Mounting on 35 mm rail
- Sealing terminal covers
BISTABLE SWITCHES OFFER
- Bistable switches BI32 with AC coil (rated currents: 20 A, 25 A and 32 A)
- Bistable switches BI32 with DC coil (rated currents: 20 A, 25 A, 32 A)
- Bistable switches with communication BICOM (rated current: up to 32 A)
- Bistable switches BI63 with AC coil (rated currents: 40 A and 63 A)
- Wide range of accessories
- Residential buildings
- business premises
- hotels, hospitals
- shopping centres
- production halls
- public places