Iskra MC 774 Quality Analyzer - Class A
Power quality analyzer is intended for detection of local power quality deviations. For this purpose it is normally positioned at the point-of-common-coupling of small and medium industrial and commercial energy consumers to:
- monitor quality of delivered electric energy or at medium or low voltage feeders
- detect and record possible disturbances caused by (unauthorized) operation of consumers.
Free software tool Miqen included. Miqen is a user –friendly toll for complete monitoring of the measuring instruments.
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Measuring instruments, made in Slovenia – Europe, are guaranteeing accuracy and durability.
- High accuracy - Class A - measurements (certified by Power Standards Lab)
- EN 50160 voltage quality evaluation with automatic report generation
- Web-based 3-tier centralised distributed instrument data monitoring software MiSMART
- Measurements of instantaneous values of more than 140 quantities including harmonics, flicker, power line signalling voltage, unbalance...
- Voltage and current auto range measurements up to 1000 V RMS, 12.5 A
- 4 voltage and 4 current channels with 32 micros sampling time
- Serial, Ethernet and USB communication
- MODBUS and DNP3 communication protocols
- Support for GPS, IRIG-B and NTP real time clock synchronisation
- Up to 20 I/0 modules (analogue in/out, pulse in/out, digital in/out, alarm/watchdog, tariff in)
- Multilingual support
- User-friendly setting and evaluation software, MiQen
The MC774 Quality Analyser also supports monitoring and recording of the most commonly used auxiliary sensor analogue or digital I/O data (e.g. temperature, pressure, gas/water/heat consumption, intrusion detection etc.). These readings can also be used for alarming and control purposes. The most extensive benefits are achieved when MC774 is used as a part of an energy monitoring system comprising of strategically positioned meters connected to the MiSMART system software solution.