MULTIFUNCTION METER iMC740
iMC740 Multifunction Meter is an important device for permanent monitoring measuring and analysing single-phase or three-phase electrical power network.
The meter measures TRMS value according to the principle of fast sampling of voltage and current signals. A built-in microprocessor calculates measurands (voltage, current, frequency, energy, power, power factor, THD phase angles, etc.) from the measured signals.
iMC740 performs measurements in compliance with regulatory requested standard EN 61557-12.
With the RS232/RS485 or Ethernet/USB communication the meter can be set, and measurements checked.
- Measurements of instantaneous values of more than 140 quantities including harmonics, unbalance, etc..
- Class S (0.2%) accuracy in compliance with EN 61557-12.
- Four quadrant energy measurement with class 0.5 S or 0.2 S for active energy (8 programmable energy counters, up to four tariffs, tariff clock, etc.).
- Automatic range selection of 3 current and 4 voltage channels (max. 12.5 A and 1000 VTRMS) with 32 kHz sampling rate.
- Measurements of 40 minimal and maximal values in different time intervals (from 1 period to 256 periods).
- Frequency range from 16 Hz to 400 Hz.
- Up to three independent communication ports (RS232 or RS485 up to 115,200 bit/s, Ethernet and USB 2.0).
- MODBUS and DNP3 communication protocols.
- Support for NTP real time synchronisation.
- Up to 4 inputs and outputs (analogue inputs/outputs, digital inputs/outputs, alarm/watchdog outputs, pulse input/outputs, tariff inputs).
- Multilingual support.
- Universal power supply.
- 96 mm square panel mounting.
- User-friendly setting and evaluation software, MiQen.
- Extension unit with four configurable analogue outputs – EX104 (0.4 mADC … 20 mADC, 0 VDC … 10 VDC).