Power monitoring device MC 3x0
Power monitoring devices are intended for measuring, analysing and monitoring of single-phase or three-phase electrical power network of electricity distribution and energy production companies, utilities, dwellings, industry, business buildings, designers of small power stations, etc.
The meter records TRMS value according to the principle of fast sampling of voltage and current signals. A built-in microprocessor calculates measurands (voltage, current, frequency, energy, power, power factor, phase angles, etc.) from the measured signals.
Free software tool Miqen included. Miqen is a user –friendly toll for complete monitoring of the measuring instruments.
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Measuring instruments, made in Slovenia – Europe, are guaranteeing accuracy and durability.
- Measurements of instantaneous values for more than 60 quantities (U, I, P, Q, S, PF, PA, f, φ, THD, MD …) - MC 350, MC 330
- 8 MB flash memory for recorder - MC 350
- 4 Energy counters
- Accuracy class U, I, P 0.5, active energy Class 1 (optional 0.5s)
- Frequency range from 16 Hz to 400 Hz
- Up to 2 tariff inputs (option)
- Up to 2 pulse or relay outputs (option)
- AC or Universal (option) power supply
- Graphical LCD; 128 x 64 dots with illumination
- Automatic range of nominal current (max. 12.5A) and voltage (option)
- User-adjustable display of measurements
- Multilingual support (13 languages)
- USB communication or RS485/232 communication up to 115,200 bit/s (option)
- Isolated communication RS485 or RS232 up to 115,200 bit/s or USB 2.0 - MC 350
- MODBUS communication protocol supported
- User-friendly PC MiQen software
- MC 350 - network recorder
- MC 330 - multimeter