Motor Protection Switches MS25
Motor protection circuit breakers are special type of circuit breakers, designed for protection of wide range of single-phase and three-phase AC motors against overload and short circuit. They are used in industry, small machines, agricultural machines, compressors etc.
Looking for highly reliable product?
- Our MS25 is resistant to contact welding and enables low contact heating.
- It automatically switches-off at over-current with thermal or magnetic release.
- It has vertical and horizontal operational position and wide variety of snap-on auxilary switch blocks and accessories. It can be adapted to the needs of users.
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Switches, made in Slovenia, Europe are guaranteeing maximum supply reliability, personal safety and preservation of the environment. Customer experiences prove that our switches last 20% longer.
- Approvals: UL/CSA, EAC
- Range: 0.1 A … 25 A
- Mounting on 35 mm rail
- Horizontal or vertical operating position
- Wide variety of snap-on auxiliary switch blocks and accessories
Motor protection circuit breakers are a special type of circuit breakers designed for the protection of wide range of single-phase and three-phase AC motors against overload and short circuit. They are used in industry, small machines, agricultural machines, compressors, repair shops, etc.
Protection of other loads:
- Various low-inductive loads
- Version for single-phase consumers
- Version for transformer protection
- Version for short-circuit protection