Miniature Circuit Breakers RI 120
Miniature circuit breakers of RI series are used for switching, conducting and switching-off the current not only in normal operating conditions but also in special conditions in a circuit such as short circuit. They are used for overcurrent protection of house installations, industrial electric distributions and devices.
- RI 120 are provided with two springs for assembly to a 35 mm wide mounting rail in accordance with EN 60715.
- The springs enable simple taking off irrespective of whether a busbar is positioned below or above.
- A handle can be sealed in ON or OFF position.
- Accessories: Shunt trip release VC
- RI 120 miniature circuit breakers are used for protecting house and industrial installations.