- This construction reduces thermal stress of product when compared with conventional solutions with inbuilt shunt, and increases current range up to 20 Amps, and galvanically separates monitored circuit
- For heating bars in sliding rails, heating cables, indication of current fl ow, controlling of 1-phase motor consumption ...
- Universal supply AC 24 - 240 V and DC 24 V
- Supply is galvanically separated from measuring current
- Current exceeding – current fl owing through monitored wire must not exceed 100 A
- Output contact: 1x changeover/SPDT 8 A
- Clamp terminals
- 1-phase, 1-MODULE, DIN rail mounting