Installation contactors up to 63 A (IK UL)
Installation contactors are the most flexible switching devices for use in all types of applications. Those are applied for automatic control of electric devices in installations of dwellings, offices, shops and hospitals.
Looking for highly reliable and effective product? Our Installation contactors excel in silent operation and are distinguished by low coil consumption. In electronic system they provide reliable, safe and efficient management of electrical equipment. It can be adapted to the needs of users.
Why Iskra? With years of expertise and innovation we can guarantee you a top quality products with high functionalities at a great price. Customer experiences prove that our switches operate 20% longer than other switches. Switches, made in Slovenia-Europe, are guaranteeing maximum supply reliability, personal safety and preservation of the environment.
- Installation contactors IKA UL with AC coil (rated currents AC-1: 20 A, 25 A, 40 A and 63 A)
- Installation contactors IKD UL and IK UL with AC/DC coil (rated currents AC-1: 20 A, 25 A, 40 A and 63 A)
- Auxiliary switches IKN UL
- Nose-free operation of AC/DC coil contactors
- Low coil consumption
- Wide application
- Sealing terminal covers
- Installations of dwellings, offices, shops, hospitals, sports facilities, production halls, public places
Switching of lighting, electric heating, heat pumps, air-conditions, electrical eguipment, single and three-phase motors …
AC/DC coil with rectifier and varistor for overvoltage protection