Polypropylene Film Capacitors (KNB2520 RFI Class Y2)
Class Y capacitors are suitable for applications where the breakdown of the capacitor can lead to a dangerous electric shock. Metallized polypropylene film capacitors KNB2520 RFI Class Y2 have long life expectancy and they can withstand peak pulse voltage in service up to 5.0 kV. Rated voltage range is 250 V, 300 V. Permissible continuous (DC) voltage: 1.0 kV.
Radio Frequency Interference Capacitors KNB2520 class Y2 are used in:
- electronic, audio and video devices,
- measurement instruments,
- electrical hand tools,
- electrical home appliances and machines.
- KNB 252x (class Y2) –they are used in electronic, audio and video devices, chargers, measurement instruments, electrical hand tools, electrical home appliances and machines.
- They are used in electronic, audio and video devices, chargers, measurement instruments, electrical hand tools, electrical home appliances and machines.
- Construction: polypropylene film, metallized
- Rated voltage: 250 V AC, 300 V AC
- Capacitance tolerance: ± 10 % ,± 20 %
- Climate category: 40/100/56 acc. to IEC 60068-1
- Passive flammability: B acc. to IEC 60384-14
- Temperature range: -40° to +100°C
- Test voltage: 4000 V DC, 1 s
- Max. pulse rise time du/dt at 425 V DC: 3000 V / µs for 1000 pF; 2500 V / µs for 1500 pF; 2000 V / µs for 2200 pF up to 6800 pF PCM = 10 mm; 1000 V / µs for PCM ≥ 15 mm; acc. to IEC 60384-14
- Insulation resistance at 20°C, Um = 100 V DC, t = 1min: Ri ≥ 15000 MΩ
- Dielectric loss tan at f = 1 kHz and 20°C: ≤ 15x 10-4
- Soldering: IEC 60068-2-20, max. 2 s
- Resistance to soldering heat: IEC 60068-2-20, 260°C ± 5°C, 10 s ± 1 s
- Self inductance: approx. 10nH/cm of capacitor length and terminals
- Complies to: IEC 60384-14; UL 60384-14; CSA 60384-14
- Permissible continuous AC voltage: 750 V, 50/60 Hz
- Permissible continuous DC voltage: 1000 V