Iskra MC 774 Quality Analyser - Class A
The MC774 Quality Analyser can be used as a standalone power quality monitoring device for the detection of local power quality deviations. For this purpose it is normally positioned at the point-of-common-coupling of small and medium industrial and commercial energy consumers to monitor quality of delivered electric energy or at medium or low voltage feeders to monitor, detect and record possible disturbances caused by (unauthorized) operation of consumers. Identification of relevant fixed measuring points is the most important task prior to complete system installation in order to diagnose disturbances, their origin and effects.
- High accuracy - Class A - measurements (certified by Power Standards Lab)
- EN 50160 voltage quality evaluation with automatic report generation
- Web-based 3-tier centralised distributed instrument data monitoring software MiSMART
- Measurements of instantaneous values of more than 140 quantities including harmonics, flicker, power line signalling voltage, unbalance...
- Voltage and current auto range measurements up to 1000 V RMS, 12.5 A
- 4 voltage and 4 current channels with 32 micros sampling time
- Serial, Ethernet and USB communication
- MODBUS and DNP3 communication protocols
- Support for GPS, IRIG-B and NTP real time clock synchronisation
- Up to 20 I/0 modules (analogue in/out, pulse in/out, digital in/out, alarm/watchdog, tariff in)
- Multilingual support
- User-friendly setting and evaluation software, MiQen
The MC774 Quality Analyser also supports monitoring and recording of the most commonly used auxiliary sensor analogue or digital I/O data (e.g. temperature, pressure, gas/water/heat consumption, intrusion detection etc.). These readings can also be used for alarming and control purposes. The most extensive benefits are achieved when MC774 is used as a part of an energy monitoring system comprising of strategically positioned meters connected to the MiSMART system software solution.