MIMO Antenna- P-60 5G 7003800
Antenna set P-60 5G 7003800 MIMO is used for the reception of mobile operators' signals in MIMO technology (two antennas mounted into X polarity).
The antenna set covers ultra wide frequency range from LTE 700 to LTE 5G 3,8 GHz frequency bands.
Set is the most suitable for connecting it to Wi-Fi router or MIMO modem.
One set contain two antennas (one for upper and one for lower mounting position) with the same technical data.
Gain: 7,5-10,5 dB(i)
- P-60 5G 7003800 MIMO 10m: MIMO version, each antenna has 10 m coaxial cable and »SMA« male connector on cable end.
- P-60 5G 7003800 MIMO 5m: MIMO version, each antenna has 5 m coaxial cable and »SMA« male connector on cable end.
Technical data for one antenna:
- Freq. band (frequency): LTE 5G 700+800 (698–862 MHz), GSM/UMTS/LTE900 (2G/3G/3G+/4G) (880–960 MHz), LTE 5G 1500 (1427–1518 MHz), GSM/LTE 1800 (2G/4G) (1710–1880 MHz), GSM/LTE 2100 (3G+/4G) (1920–2170 MHz), Wi-Fi 2,4 GHz (2401–2495 MHz), LTE 2,6 GHz (2,5–2,7 GHz), LTE 5G (3,2–3,8 GHz)
- No. of elements: 60
- Gain: 7,5-10,5 dB(i)
- Max. VSWR: %mylt% 1,6 : 1
- F/B ratio: 23 dB
- Beam width: Horizontal 52°; Vertical 44°
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max. power connection: 50 Watt
- Antenna length: 110 cm
- Coaxial cable: impedance 50 Ohm
- Mounting on mast with outside diameter: 20-50 mm
- Minimum distance between the antennas: 66 cm
- Optimum distance between the antennas: 96 cm