Paper Capacitors (KPB23xx)
- KPB 23xx (class X1) – they are used in home appliances, electrical hand tools and DC electromotors.
They are used in home appliances, electrical hand tools and DC electromotors...
- Construction: Paper impregnated
- Electrodes: Aluminium foil
- Rated voltage: 275 V AC
- Capacitance tolerance: +/- 20 %
- Climatic category: 25/100/21 acc. to IEC 60068-1
- Passive flammability: acc. to IEC60384-14
- Temperature range: -25° to +100°C
- Test voltage: 1790 V DC, 2 s
- Insulation resistance at 20°C, Um = 100 V DC, t = 1min: Ri ≥ 6000MΩ for C ≤ 0.33 µF, Ri ≥ Cn 2000 for C %mygt% 0.33 µF
- Complies to: IEC/EN 60384-14