LTE antenna P-40 LTE 700-900
Antenna for LTE - 5G area! The strongest antenna for the 700-900 MHz frequency band.
The antenna allows the reception of LTE and 5G mobile signals in the low frequency band 700-900MHz, which 4G / 5G operators use predominantly in the countryside.
Due to the very high gain in this frequency range, it also allows excellent reception at locations where the signal is weak due to:
- a great distance from the base station
- of the field
Using Iskra antenna P-40 LTE700-900, multimedia services (such as IPTV, VoWiFI, Netflix, YouTube) are also available to a much wider range of users with high quality of service (QoS)
- P-40 L700900 MiMo: set of two antennas in 45° polarisation.
- P-40 L700900 H/V: one antenna with the ability to use it for vertical or horizontal polarisation.
- Freq. band (frequency): LTE 700 to LTE 900 (698 - 960 MHz)
- No. of elements: 40
- Gain: 13 dB(i)
- Max. VSWR: %mylt% 1,5 : 1
- F/B ratio: 25 dB
- Beam width: Horizontal 50°; Vertical 54°
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Antenna length: 125 cm