Polypropylene Film Capacitors (KNB1550 RFI Class X1)
Class X capacitors are suitable for applications where there is no danger of electrical shock in case of breakdown. Metallized polypropylene film capacitors KNB1550 RFI Class X1 have long life expectancy and they can withstand peak pulse voltage in service up to 4.0 kV. Rated voltage is 310 V AC.
Radio Frequency Interference Capacitors KNB1550 class X1 are used in:
- electronic, audio and video devices,
- measurement instruments,
- electrical hand tools,
- electrical home appliances and machines.
Capacitors in custom design (CD) version are suitable for capacitive divider power supplies in power meter, emergency lighting, thermostat, etc.
- KNB 154x, KNB 155x (class X1) – they are used in electronic, audio and video devices, chargers, measurement instruments, electrical hand tools, electrical home appliances and machines.
- They are used in electronic, audio and video devices, chargers, measurement instruments, electrical hand tools, electrical home appliances and machines.
- Construction: polypropylene film, metallized
- Rated voltage: 310 V AC
- Capacitance tolerance: ± 20 % for C ≤ 0.1 µF, ± 10 % for C > 0.1 µF
- Climate category: 40/100/56 acc. to IEC 60068-1
- Passive flammability: acc. to IEC 60384-14
- Temperature range: -40° to +110°C
- Test voltage: 3000 V DC, 1 s for C < 1 µF; 2800 V DC, 1 s for C ≥ 1 µF
- Max. pulse rise time du/dt at 438 V DC: 600 V / µs for PCM = 11 mm; 500 V / µs for PCM = 15 mm; 400 V / µs for PCM = 22.5 mm; 200 V / µs for PCM = 27.5 mm; acc. to IEC 60384-14
- Insulation resistance at 20°C, Um = 100 V DC, t = 1min: Ri ≥ 15000 MΩ for C ≤ 0.33 µF; Ri x Cn ≥ 5000 s for C > 0.33 µF
- Dielectric loss tan at f = 1 kHz and 20°C: ≤ 10 x 10-4
- Soldering: IEC 60068-2-20, max. 2 s
- Resistance to soldering heat: IEC 60068-2-20, 260°C ± 5°C, 10 s ± 1 s
- Self inductance: approx. 10nH/cm of capacitor length and terminals
- Complies to: IEC 60384-14; UL 60384-14; CSA 60384-14
- HF - Halogen free version