Residual Current Circuit Breakers RFI
RFI is a combination of a residual current circuit breaker and a miniature circuit breaker. With RFI2 the following protective measures are available: fault protection, protection against fire and additional protection in case of direct contact.
- A built-in protection against overload and short-circuit
- Tripping characteristics B in C according to EN 61009
- Sensitive to alternating and pulsating dc residual currents – type A
- Possibility of sealing in ON or OFF position
- Additional colour display of the position of main contacts (red – contacts closed, green – contacts open)