MiMo Antenna P-56 UNICOM
Antenna set P-56 UNICOM MiMo is used for the reception of mobile operators' signals in MiMo technology (two antennas mounted into X polarity).
The antenna set covers wide frequency range from LTE 800 to LTE 2,6 GHz frequency bands.
Set is the most suitable for connecting it to Wi-Fi router or MiMo modem.
One set contain two antennas (one for upper and one for lower mounting position) with the same technical data.
Gain: 9,5-11,5 dB(i)
- Freq. band (frequency): LTE 800 (790-862 MHz), GSM 900 (880-960 MHz), DCS 1800 (1710-1880 MHz), UMTS (3G) (1920-2170 MHz), Wi-Fi (WLAN) (2401-2495 MHz) and LTE 2,6 GHz (2,5-2,7 GHz)
- No. of elements: 56
- Gain: 9,5-11,5 dB(i)
- Max. VSWR: %mylt% 1,5 : 1
- F/B ratio: 24 dB
- Beam width: Horizontal 52°; Vertical 44°
- Polarization: 45°
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max. power connection: 50 Watt
- Antenna length: 98 cm
- Coaxial cable: impedance 50 Ohm, cable length 10 m, »SMA« male connector on cable end
- Mounting on mast with outside diameter: 20-50 mm
- Minimum distance between the antennas: 57 cm
- Optimum distance between the antennas: 84 cm
Technical data for one antenna.