MiMo Antenna P-54 GSM-UMTS
Antenna set P-54 GSM-UMTS MiMo is used for the reception of mobile operators' signals in MiMo technology (two antennas mounted into X polarity).
The antenna set covers frequency range from GSM to UMTS.
Set is the most suitable for connecting it to Wi-Fi router or MiMo modem.
One set contain two antennas (one for upper and one for lower mounting position) with the same technical data.
- Freq. band (frequency): GSM (890-960 MHz); DCS (1710-1880 MHz); UMTS (1920-2170 MHz)
- No. of elements: 54
- Gain: 10-12 dB(i)
- Max. VSWR: %mylt% 1,6 : 1
- F/B ratio: 24 dB
- Beam width: Horizontal 43° ; Vertical 34°
- Polarization: 45°
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max. power connection: 50 Watt
- Antenna length: 56,5 cm
- Coaxial cable: impedance 50 Ohm, cable length 10 m, »SMA« male connector on cable end
- Mounting on mast with outside diameter: 20-50 mm
- Minimum distance between the antennas: 51 cm
- Optimum distance between the antennas: 74 cm
Technical data for one antenna.