Standalone electronic instruments without the capability of sharing data, of communicating, without the possibility of enabling customers to control them, of changing their parameters, are only indicators of electrical parameters. If you want to analyse an electrical system, to tune it to your wishes and to lower your costs, you must have additional software products. Our software family supports the following Iskra Sistemi instrument groups:
- measuring centres
- measuring transducers
- energy meters for rail mounting
- power meters and power factor meters
MiQen software is a tool for complete monitoring of the measuring instruments. It is intended for comprehensive data analysis of measuring centres (also EN 50160 compliance), measuring transducers and energy meters.
It has many features which give additional value to your Iskra MIS electrical measuring instrument:
- Simple to use
- Network explorer
- Settings of communication and input/output instrument parameters
- Simple modification and transfer of required parameters
- Storing and reading of the setting files and MMC's
- Automatic software updating via internet
Software supports also measuring transducers (MI 4xx), energy meters (WS x10x, WS x30x) and a family of measuring centres (MI 71xx).